Monday, March 15, 2010

"Please, just please... stop remembering an us. Stop pretending you do not know me, that you have not read me all over again. Whichever crystal everyone sees me through does not depend on me. Instead, search for me in your present sidelines; in the darkest parts of your unconscious wishes; in that hateful moments of the day in which you cannot control that outburst of undecipherable rage... I am just like the rose that is awaiting patiently for its murderer: beauty radiating, signalling the way she will be taking with her final breath.

"Think of me no more, but make a decision to feel me: let you rough hands wander, let my fragrance inebriate you nose, open up your lips and savour all of my edges, listen to my sighs calling your name, keep the image of me in whatever moment you catch me vulnerable and weak. I will let you use it to your advantage, because there is no one else I would rather have as a tormentor. Drive me crazy; make me scream, be the cause of my endless tears. I do not care what you do out of my life, but when you come back, be sure to do so through the back door, silently and undercover, just so you can make the anxiousness I feel whenever you are not here and I am missing you a never-ending sensation.

"Become violent and passionate and possessive and what-else-not. Write my fate with your feather-light kiss, sign the act of my perdition. Design a punishment for my betrayal, a way to expiate my forbidden desires, a strategy to make me pure to your eyes again. Create in me a need to be with you, to never turn my back on you again. Transform right in front of me, turn into the scariest creature, the best and most refined predator I could have ever met. Draw up in me the longing to become your prey, let you kill me and play with my corpse as you want.

"Inspire in me the call to create my own religion in which you are the saviour, the one to forgive, the one to bring light into the darkness of my sinful life. Give me no alternative options but to worship you, to devote my life to your existence. Confound me so good, so hard and so deeply that all I can see ever again is you. Erase from my mind any other offers I might have, convince me that I am only mean to be with you, for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment