Monday, November 05, 2007


I thank you: for making me laconic, for my inexpressiveness whenever I feel I might hurt others; for making me so incredibly intelligent as for being aware of when I'm being incredibly stupid, even to the point of falling in love; for making me realize that love may be beautiful, but that will always make you cry; for making me admit what is fair for someone and give more importance to it than to whatever I may desire with all my heart; for making my heart fragile and transparent but thank you too for giving me so many weapons to help me protect it; thank you for the bitterness, for the pain, for the loneliness, because Oh, Lord! they alone make me feel alive...

Thank you: for giving me your friendship instead of making me think that I could hope for something else; for being honest, because although it stung my heart as a needle in my fingertip, I appreciate it much more than a pitiful lie; for not minding whatever I may feel or might have felt for you; for giving me another reason to avoid love...

Thank you: for being there; for forcing me into accepting the feelings that I had been neglecting for a while; for helping me realize what's wrong; for slapping (almost literally) some sense into me and making me come down to Earth; for letting me confide in you and you confiding in me (although I may be sometimes a complete... prat); for everything we've shared...

Thank you for showing me that you're a person that knows how to love, even if someone's played many times with your heart; for showing me the real meaning of forgiveness...

No comments:

Post a Comment