Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I still don't understand what about anything, being you the topic that confuses me most. Yep, it's kind of strange that one day you say something and the next day you act in the totally opposed way. Would that be considered as hypocrisy? I don't really know. I mean, I would hate to say that you're a hypocrite, but right now I don't know what to think. I might have known you once, but time changes people, and a month apart really did you in.

So... Here I am, trying to solve this puzzle you've become. the worst bit of it is that you don't want to give me a clue as what's happened. I may imagine what the reason for you to change so... overnight might have been, but it would be pure perception. Right now I need the truth. I must know reasons, be them personal or universal. Therefore, I'll build my own truth. Glued together by perceptions if it may, but still based on facts.

I miss you. I trusted, and I don´t want to think that you broke my trust. I don´t really know if you trusted in me, but that's beside my point.

Perhaps this is the normal process of mourn, but I still don´t want to loose. It'd be a shame for us to end our friendship this way. I repeat: I want to talk, set the cards on the table and openly tell what's right or wrong, depending our points of view. The question here is: DO YOU WANT TO?

No comments:

Post a Comment